Monday, June 21, 2010

Traveling days of summer




Gracie and I haven't been up to much. We go swimming at my parents or to storytimes and such. This week is our traveling vacation time. We went to Austin this weekend for my LWML convention. I was busy with the convention and Scott had to entertain Gracie while I was gone. They went to feed ducks and to the Children's Museum in Austin. She enjoyed it. Scott- not so much. I very much enjoyed my convention. I love my ladies, and I got a lot of good ideas for my society.
Now we are at my inlaws in Arlington. Last night Gracie and her cousin Eileen had a great time playing together. Gracie is really bossy, but they still play really well together.
Today we went to see Curious George at the dinner movie theater. It was an interesting concept- eating real food while watching a movie. Then we went to Eileen and her mommy to Borders to spend some money on books, then Gracie and daddy went ice skating. Mawmaw and I watched. I'll try to post more pictures later. She was able to ride the carousel there too. Now she is swimming naked in a kiddie pool on the porch. What a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. Traveling in a good weather is so much worth it fort lauderdale to melbourne fl while traveling i got the maximum comforts which were tremendous.

    ReplyDelete