Tuesday, August 23, 2011





Our first days of school went well. Scott reported that he was able to bring Gracie to the cafeteria so she could eat breakfast. She seemed to have a good day. They read a story and did a craft with it. It seems like they made up their classroom rules. She got to play outside at recess and run in the gym. And she ate all of her hamburger at lunch and some of her other food. She was affectionate when I got home. She said she likes my awesome blossomness. I don't know where she gets this stuff. My day was good. I had 2 classes of good 1st day freshmen and 1 class of normal rowdy boys. I had a good lunch and my duty wasn't terrible. Tomorrow might be hard. I have 2 huge classes and 1 tiny one. The tiny one has 2 students I failed last year. Hopefully it will be great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment