Monday, December 26, 2016

Tagged post from 2012

Oldies
Jessica tagged me. 
   1. Post these rules. OK
2. You must post 11 random things yourself. OK
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. OK
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. I don't have blog friends, really, so the tag stops with me :(

11 things about me:
I'm having a minor freakout in my head about not having a name for this child. Sophy? Amelia? Sara? Nothing sounds right. Nothing feels right. Minor freak out. 

2. My journal for my class today was 5 things to do on your next birthday. Mine are to ditch the kids, sew all day, party all night. It'll be September. I'll be ready.
3. I've lived in 5 cities in my life.
4. 






  1. What is your most played song on your iPod? (or if you don't have an iPod, that one song you listen to over and over and over)
  2. I listen to audiobooks. William Gibson
  3. What's your least favorite thing about yourself? Negative attitude
  4. What is your favorite smell? Pizza
  5. Do you dream or have nightmares? Weird dreams
  6. What is your "go to" healthy snack? beef jerky
  7. Are you a morning person or a night owl? morning person
  8. Do you lock your doors? Yes
  9. In which store would you max out your credit cards? Jo-Ann's
  10. What is the best/worst job you've ever had?  best - teaching; worst - delivering phonebooks
  11. What is the one TV program you can't live without? Bizarre foods
  12. Can you function without coffee? No
The Rules 

No comments:

Post a Comment