Sunday, December 4, 2011

Update

I really am not good at updating this thing during the school year. I'm tired. The tadpole is sucking the life out of me. Not really. Some days I feel great. Other times I feel like lying in bed with the heating pad all day. We had our first bout of cold weather here and we're about to have another. Cold for here is pretty mild for most folks, but we're not used to it.
The tadpole is good. I went to the doctor last week and he was pleased. I've gained 3 lbs. The heartbeat was good. The height of the fundus was good. So I posted it on facebook. We're going back on Jan. 3 to see the ultrasound. Can't wait! Boy? Girl? We don't really care. A boy would be different. A girl would be easier - materials wise because we saved a lot of stuff from Gracie. We're just grateful either way - but we are going to find out. We have to plan!    

No comments:

Post a Comment