Saturday, May 24, 2014

Moonlight Ride aka the hardest thing I've ever done

A confluence of events came my way a few weeks ago. My friend got a new bike to ride back and forth to her new office. I was looking through the local event schedules to see what we wanted to do this summer or some things we can do as a girl scout troop and I saw this Moonlight Madness bike ride advertised. Without looking too deeply, I forwarded it to her and forgot about it. Well, she insisted that we do it as soon as she found out that I actually had a bike to ride. So we saddled up and rode 14.5 miles at 10 at night through city streets. It was the hardest thing I've done lately. Me and my Huffy I got for my high school graduation. I've been riding with Grace since then, but my booty definitely reminds me of it every time I get on the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment