Sunday, August 10, 2014

Galveston Vacation

Our second and last vacation was to Galveston Island. My parents were generous enough to pay for our motel the 2 nights we were there. My sister and her family stayed at the other end of the island at a private beach condo with private beach clubs. We were able to go there and play with them for 2 days. The middle day, we all went to Moody Gardens. We hadn't been there for awhile, so it was nice to see all of the exhibits and animals. It was so sad to see the huge animals in the tiny little pens, though. We took Grace to the Rainforest cafe and rode the ride, which she loved. She loved playing with her cousins too and I think my parents enjoyed seeing all of their grandkids together and playing. Grace was so embarrassing at Moody Gardens though. We rented a stroller for Millie, which of course, she wouldn't sit in. Grace ended up riding in it and having my mother push her. No amount of shame or force would get her out of that stroller, and my mother was just happy as a clam to push her. So obnoxious. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment