Sunday, September 20, 2009

Running with Gracie



We've tried that a few times. She's really excited to go usually. She likes to run; I need to run, so we start off. It's fun for a while, chasing each other up and down the street. She likes to stop occassionally and pick up rocks and dawdle. We're going to keep at it because exercise is good. I got us a new yoga DVD that we're going to start one of these days. She'll like it - all of the bends and stretches.

We went to the Pecan Festival the other night. It was fun. We rode some rides - teacups, carosel - nothing exciting. I saw a lot of students there. Most of them even waved or said hi.

The school year is off to a good start. There are a lot of kids gone because of the flu/swine flu. We're going to see the Aggies play Arkansas at the new Cowboy stadium Oct. 3. I think it will be fun. Something different for us, certainly.

We had our Zone event yesterday. I was elected Christian Growth Chairman, which means I'm going to be planning the events for the next 2 years. I don't know why I was led to do this, but I will do it to the best of my ability. Trinity will be the next one, so that will be easier.

Gracie really seems to be enjoying school. She wants my camera to take pictures with. I let her have it and she went through a set of batteries. She likes taking pictures. Her potty training is pretty solid. She likes spending time with Maw-Maw. I still plan to take her to the rest of the games this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment