Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big plans

I have a week left until I have to go back to inservice. We have 2 full weeks of inservice. What to do, what to do? We're starting off with 2 workdays. I like to sit in meetings a while first to let things percolate before I start planning. Oh well. I'll move desks around and put up posters and set up my aquarium and go visiting. I'll be glad to be back, for sure.
Sunday we had a congregation party at someone's house. Gracie said it was  her best Sunday ever. Of course, I didn't take any pictures. People loved to see Gracie and loved to see Amelia and we got to sit and visit awhile.
Tuesday there is a book signing in Houston I'm going to with a friend. Since Scott's parents now live in Houston, we're going to drop the girls off with them and pick them up after we're done. Hopefully I'll be able to go out with another friend on Wednesday. Then just getting ready, cleaning out closets etc. I need to get started on a shower gift for later this month. Maybe today. I got the fabric washed and everything, I just have to make the placemats and coasters. Not hard, just have to buckle down and do it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment