Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kitchen redo


So "redo" may be doing it a bit brown. We're painting. I don't know why, but I just want a green kitchen. So we sampled and searched until we found the right greens that we love. Scott did a ok job for an amateur painting it. We used the blank wall by the refrigerator to make a chalkboard wall. I have better pics on my phone, but it turned out really well. I think we're going to do the chair rail in a bright red and I ordered a red vegetable wall paper border to go around the cabinets. I think we're going to paint the cabinets a light minty green. We were going to do the chair rail that color, but we didn't like it. We haven't made a final decision on the cabinets yet. Small steps. I think I want a green tile backsplash, but we're not there yet. I'm just so pleased with the green. I have been and I will be looking for antique vegetable stuff in reds and greens. I hope next week we'll get the chair rail painted and the wall paper border up.

No comments:

Post a Comment