Monday, August 1, 2016

Galveston Vacation Part II

My sister and her family also rented a condo in Galveston the week after my parents had their timeshare week, so my mom rented a condo in the same complex for all of us. It was a lot more fun that I had expected.
I was snotty and not feeling well, but we arrived finally. The kids went to the beach, then we went to the Rainforest Cafe to ride the ride and eat dinner. It was really good. As a treat for my girls and birthday presents for the boys, they all got animal build-a-bears. Grace and Millie both got one last year - Grace’s Layla snow leopard and Millie’s Flippy-Go Sea turtle. This year, Grace got an Okapi and Millie got a hippo. Brady got a tiger and Coco got a giraffe.  Brady spent the night with us and he and I cooked breakfast in the morning.








The next day, we went on a Dolphin sight-seeing tour. Coco was totally against is and cried and screamed for 45 mins. We did see some dolphins and it was really fun. Really hot.

We napped for awhile then spent some time at the pool. We got out long enough to make hot dogs for dinner, then spent the rest of the night in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment