Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby bump

30 weeks

I'm finally starting to really show. I only have a few shirts that will cover the belly. We're still "discussing" names. 
Gracie has been an absolute turkey. I feel like a completely horrible mother, but I know she's going through a phase. We have to be consistent and patient and . . . But it's hard. She's defiant and belligerent and disrespectful. AND SHE'S ONLY 5! She spent most of Sunday evening in her room. Yesterday was better and tonight was better, but I can't wait until this phase passes. She wants to wallow all over me; she wants to cough and touch my face. I used to be the best mommy ever, but now she says I'm just mean.
She's becoming more independent, though. She wanted to make cookies and I wasn't ready, so she got out all of the ingredients and read the instructions and was ready when I was. Growing pains. . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment