Thursday, March 13, 2014

Books

I found this at Barnes and Noble. I want it because there are some great techniques AND the recipes are broken down by ingredient. Really interested in the pickled watermelon rinds and fresca.

There are some worksheets and stuff in here, but I really want it for the from-scratch recipes in here. 

Love this. Want to do kombucha. Want to make bread with funny flours. They wrote a book before this one about cooking that I want to look for. 

He has a lot to say about not very much. I got another one from the library today, The Third Chimpanzee. 

I liked this, but I can't remember why. 
My father-in-law gave me the last 3 books in Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series. They were good. I think they could have been tightened up and made into 1 or 2 bigger books, but whatever.
I also read Anne Rice's second Wolf book. I can't remember the name. It was good. I remember her being a better writer, but maybe I just have more experience now? It was fine, but I've definitely read better.
There's a new Mercy Thompson book out that Scott wanted to read very badly. I didn't so much because I'm not interested in seeing Mercy belittled by Adam's ex, so I just read the ending. I did the same thing with Magic Rises last year. He likes the story. I like knowing what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment