Thursday, January 12, 2017

Business ventures

Grace and I are seriously considering starting a business together.  Last year,  I had the thought that since my mother painted and my sister made wreaths and redid furniture and now has a silhouette, and I sew,  we can start doing little vendor booths together. Last weekend,  Grace and I started chatting about her crafting and how I was going to get serious about a business this year.  I've always been "made for you by Lulu."  Any food stuffs I make always come with that and a logo.  This year I'm going to get a real logo made, then some labels and a stamp and some cards.  I've planned and started working on inventory.  I need to decide on a website platform. Figure our how to take great pictures.  Grace wants to be "Gigi's Doll Boutique" and we're working on patterns for doll clothes and accessories.  I know it's going to be a slow process with lots of steps, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment