Monday, February 6, 2012

100th day of school

Disastrous dress
Elementary schools make every day a holiday and this Friday was the 100th day of school. For which she needed a shirt with 100 things on it. And she told me this the night before. I told her (them because Scott knew about it too) that they would have to figure something out. I was wiped. So he went and picked out a not-so-nice tunic from her closet and let her paint on it with fabric paint. It was . . . . well not so pretty. So I finally went in with fabric paint and make it . . .  not so not so pretty. I put flowers and leaves on it, at least. Definitely not my best work, but more time would have been great! I feel like a crappy mom for letting her wear it to school, but she said it went fine. I guess it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment