Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday update

Baby bump
This week has been rough. All of a sudden I have no energy - exhausting. The baby is growing, I guess, but I'm drained. I'm trying to eat more, still healthy, but more. And parents are suddenly coming out of the woodwork now that the second semester has started. I'm not in a rational mind to deal with them. What could I do if I didn't teach? There are a lot of things I like about this job and I'm in a great district, but geez louise. My mom had Gracie yesterday, so I went to eat with some other teachers and it was nice. I went to Jo-Ann's and Starbucks and the grocery store on my way home. This morning I woke up to rain. My garden is going to be so happy! But it's so warm for February. Worried that it might be a hot, hot summer. I got up this morning and made muffins for the UIL meet @ school, and now I'm cooking. Stuff for Scott, protein muffins and bars for me, lunch for me for next week and some yogurt. Quiet day. I need to get in my sewing room and make my mother's birthday present and get stuff ready for Bunco tomorrow. It's only 11 a.m. I need to get off this stupid computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment