Thursday, June 14, 2012

Field day

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted! I'm on the computer a lot, but it's normally when I'm nursing Amelia, so typing is pretty much a no-go.
Gracie had field day the week school let out and I got to volunteer. I got a shirt and everything!
Bag for goodies

Cheetah!

Dunking booth - it took her 3 tries to dunk Coach Gil. Not really a major league pitcher here!

Sack Race
They had games and face painting and a bouncy in the gym, a dunking booth and some games in the cafeteria. I was glad for the opportunity to be there. During a normal year, I probably wouldn't have taken the time off.
We spent more time together on the last day of school by going to the high school's Safe Graduation for a few hours. It was fun. We got to eat and visit and watch some volleyball. I usually leave Grace with my mom and just go and help and hang out, but not so much this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment