I wanted to make Scott's Aggiecon shirts into a quilt for him too, but I wanted to make sure it would be good. It turned out to be the easiest one I've made. Once I had the shirts cut and figured out the sashing math, putting it together took about 2 days. I tried out my cams for my sewing machine to do the inside of the squares. It came together so well. I'm very pleased with it.
So then I came back to mine. I found the sashing fabric to make it larger. Then I tried to do a short cut that's turning out to not be a short cut . . .It's complicating things, so I'm cogitating on it for awhile.
|Mine in progress|
|Not much progress with the big fat cat|
|Earlier in the week.|
|Quilted and done.|