Monday, July 20, 2009

Week update

Last week started out pretty quiet. Scott was still sick. Amanda and Todd were in Florida, which meant mom was at their house babysitting dogs. Tuesday G and I went to Tale of Despereaux at the movies and she was bad. She would't sit in her chair. It was disruptive and we left early. We met mom and played around in Bmt. That night we went to play Bunco at a church with their ladies. I had a lot of fun. Wednesday we went to see a show at the PN library. Scott was off, so we had a nice day. Thursday we went to see the mobile dairy at the Ned library. They had a cow in a trailer and he had a generator that milked it. It was pretty neat. Of course I didn't have my camera to take any pictures. We went to the park so she could feed the ducks - another no camera opportunity.
I noticed my door was closed and went to open it. I heard a voice telling me not to come in, but I did and this is what I found. I'm not sure how she got in there, but her "baby wanted her to be in there with her." What a hoot.
Nana was put in the hospital Saturday, which has us all worried. Dad spent Saturday night up there in uncomfortable conditions, but she should be coming home Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment