Monday, July 11, 2016

Row by Row Experience

www.rowbyrowexperience.com


So I've been collecting these. On my trip, I got 3 in San Antonio, 1 in Slaton, 1 in Boerne and 2 in Lubbock. Friends have gotten me ones from College Station, Fredericksburg, Cedar Park and Waco. I've been to Houston for 3.  I've been getting the kits because I'm more likely to do it. I don't really think I'm going to make a quilt. Quilting is hard on a home machine. I like to make quilted stuff and piece things together. But with the kits, I'm thinking I may have enough stuff to make 2 - maybe one for a quilt top and maybe one for a wall hanging or table runner. BUT I have a lot of projects to work on before I start on them. Since I don't plan to win prizes, I can be working on them for the rest of the year. Lots of new skills and practicing skills.









For later this summer





For later this summer


No comments:

Post a Comment