Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Plans

The girls spent the first week of July with grandparents. Millie spent a few days in Houston, then Grace spent some time in Houston, then she went to Austin with her aunties. They want her to stay for drama camp, but I don't know if she's going to want to.

My summer school ends on July 8, then I'll be testing the next week. My parents are going to Galveston that week, so we may go up that Thursday. One or both of the girls may go with my parents if available. There is a girl scout luau and then a free movie on the 10th. The next week is Grace's birthday on Wednesday, so she wants to go to the American Girl store and have lunch at the bistro there. Then we're going to Galveston and do the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. Hopefully we'll find some fun things to do there. I want to go to the Longview Balloon races that weekend, then drop her off at summer camp in Conroe. Then we may be done for awhile, except for girl scout beach weekend. Then some days working at school and starting inservice in the middle of the month. 


It seems like it's almost over. . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an extremely busy summer to me. Wishing you all lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete