Saturday, January 7, 2012

BYOC

My friend Jessica does this sometimes, so I'm going to do it when she does. I found an end-of-year survey I'm still working on. I've found that I'm not an introspective thinker, so reflecting back on my year is taking some time. I gave one to my husband. Maybe his answers will help me remember some of mine ;)

1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
I don't remember last year's resolutions. I know I made some. I'm a goal oriented person. That's just what I do. It helps if you write them down some place and put some momentum behind them. I'm sure some of it was to be better about cleaning house. We did ok for awhile. Then Christmas threw up all over our house and I got tired.     

2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?

Scott and Gracie always work on the Christmas tree. It's always been his thing. Partly because I'm lazy - though I would do it if he didn't. It's always been a family tradition for him and he likes the spirit of it. It isn't still up. Scott and Grace were off together Monday and they took it down while I was @ work. 






3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?
We did one with my family on  the 18th. We did a friend Christmas, then a small family Christmas, a ladies group Christmas, then we went to Arlington for Scott's family. 





4. What are you most looking forward to this year?

BABY!






5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.
Real life was back to the grindstone. I've always liked my job and liked going to work, but some days it's like beating your head against a wall.   Exciting news about our baby girl. My sister sounds like she just got a great promotion. Gracie has been . . . well she's been 5. I started some more facebook games, which I swore I'd never do. I want to cross stitch instead, but Country life keeps calling my name. I spent $20 of my Christmas money at Big Lots on snacks. Pitiful, but they'll last me a month or so, eating @ school and @ home.

No comments:

Post a Comment