Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Loose teeth - big girl

My baby is growing up! She came back from the dentist with 2 loose teeth. She was so excited - wiggling them around. Creeped me out, but she was keen. She lost them both at night. I think it's because she grinds her teeth at night. She swallowed them both - so we had to write the tooth fairy a note. She understood and left her $2.
She's also going to her own events now - within reason. She went Christmas caroling with the kids from church on her own. I had to go to a workshop and my mother didn't want to go, so she went on her own. She had a great time. I went to pick her up to go to a different party and she was still playing. She knew I was there and wanted me to sit by her, but she was doing well on her own. The sponsors said she did really well. She also went to her Christmas play practice by herself.
She made her first pun the other day. She got a Build-a-bear kit for Christmas and made it. Then talked about how it didn't need shoes because bears have bare feet.
She sings all the time - in the shower, in the car - loud and proud.
 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are doing a great job bringing up your child. You little lady is certainly growing into a very independent young woman. The moment your daughter starts having her permanent teeth is a clear indicator that your baby is now a young lady.

    Bianca Jackson

    ReplyDelete