Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Closet clean out

Last summer, after I had already lost quite a bit of weight, my mother and I went though my entire closet and tried on EVERYTHING. There were piles everywhere. I had been the same size for a while and I loved clothes. But we ended up with lots of boxes -some to donate, some to my mother and some to consign.  I did the same thing today, only with Scott's help. I received several bags of clothes from my sister and mother-in-law, so those things had to be gone through,etc. The piles weren't so large now. There were some things that I had under grown but kept :just in case: And some that were a little big but would be ok for maternity (fingers crossed). So my closet is all organized. 

Tees, tanks and capris
Dresses, cardigans, sweaters, jackets, pants and skirts


Shirts
 That's it. Looks great,  huh? Like a dream closet. All those clothes, all organized and . . . don't look down.


Yeah, don't look down, let's go look at  . . .




Shoes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment