Sunday, August 7, 2011

WIPs

So with the quilt finished I'm starting on some other projects. Grace asked me when I was going to make her Christmas Rudolph apron. I had put it off because she already has a cute Christmas apron, but she asked and I miss her being gone, so I started it. I had cut out 2 blue jean little girls aprons, so I wanted to use the Rudolph material for the front and back it with the denim, but that was before the big craft-room clean up, so it's lost somewhere. So I used some plain blue from an estate sale. I'm doing it differently that I have before, but I think it will turn out ok.
Then I thought that a crochet needle holder would be a good gift for a few friends and relatives, so I took a crayon roll tutorial from Prudent Baby and am modifying it to make the pockets bigger. I've already cut 1 with coordinating fabrics. I haven't decided about the other yet. It's a new thing, so I'm not sure how well it will turn out. The patterned material is from a skirt that was too big but I loved the material. The blues are pretty with it.    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, love your work. I hope you have a little girl and call her Sarah, it is a beautiful name and I have always loved my name.

    ReplyDelete