Monday, June 15, 2009

Amusing Dream

I had a dream about my Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary Dee last night. I dreamed I went to their house and they had animal carcasses and hides in the yard and in the house. Wolves, lions, rabbits, deer, etc, waiting to be dealt with. I went in the house and was talking to my aunt, when Amanda's friend Allison came in, complaining that she has a lot to do, but doesn't want to do it, so there it is. (They were all mentioned at the party yesterday. I guess that's why they're all in the same dream.) By the time we come back outside, the carcasses are gone, magically. Uncle Bob said something about me letting rats crawl around in their house and not telling anyone. I told him that anyone who keeps animal carcasses in their house shouldn't be worrying about rats. I woke up amused ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment