Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Books I love - Quicksilver by Amanda Quick

Amanda Quick, Jayne Ann Krentz, Jayne Castle - same gal writing paranormal romance in 3 different time periods. Amanda Quick books are set in the late 1800s. Jayne Ann Krentz books are set in the present day. Jayne Castle books are set on another planet with human civilization in about the same level we are at now, just there, not here.
I really enjoy all 3 worlds. I don't think the futuristic books started out being linked to the others, but you can see the bones for it in the early ones. Same for some of the really early Amanda Quick books. But now they're all linked. She's written one trilogy with a book set in each setting. I liked all three of them. She's released 2 of 3 of the next trilogy, Quicksilver being the second and set in 19th century London.
I have been collecting the audiobooks and they're my comfort listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment