Thursday, May 12, 2011

The importance of talkin' it out

I went to my friend's house for a Cinco de Mayo party and I was struck with her decorations and colors, etc. So I'm feeling a little dissatisfied with my own house. I expressed that to my friend and she offered to help me do some things this summer. My problem is that I have no idea what I like. She suggested looking through magazines - so smart!! And so obvious, but I hadn't thought of it. Now, where to find free magazines :)
I was telling her about a project I saw online and she suggested I try a smaller project to see how I like it - again - brilliant. She's my go-to gal now.
I did go through and demolish my huge rose bushes. Maybe not demolish. But I did prune them - though it's not the right season. I feel better. Maybe I purged some demons along with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment