Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Here's my haul. Scott took Gracie shopping and I got some snacks, some sugar free syrup, some yummy wasabi peas, my coffee I like to make protein coffee from, a pair of shorts (Scott is tired of me wearing his) and a belt.
It was a day. We went to Jasper for my nephew's dedication, then we went out to eat. Gracie was pretty good - until we got home. She got in trouble and was sent to her room. Then things got ugly. Lots of screaming. Scott mainly handled it until he left for his game. I eventually let her out and we watched Planet Earth and did some crafts. It ended ok, but not an ideal Mother's Day. Of course, I am so blessed to have those problems. She's such a great kid. And raising her should be a challenge. I want to continue to live up to it, though I know I fall short a lot. Hopefully she'll forgive me - or have a lot to tell her therapist. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment