Friday, May 27, 2011

Random update

School is almost out. I feel like I'm a used car salesman wheelin' and dealin' with the kids over grades. It brings me down. I had a girl bring me homemade cheese and bread this week. That was really yummy and sweet. I like my kids so much, but I'm happy to be able to pass them on.

We starting Gracie's room redo today. I'm a little overwhelmed. The paint started peeling off of her door. I took off the door knobs and outlet covers, etc. I got some white paint for the trim and doors. I got TSP for cleaning. I'm going to do that tomorrow. Then maybe maybe start the white painting. Gracie and I went to Home depot to get paint supplies and look around. She has picked out her own door knob and both bathroom and kitchen faucets.

I wrote out and posted our calendar for next month. It looks like fun! I think July will be a quieter month, despite having her party in the big middle of it.

I won 2 of the Sew Mama Sew giveaways. I'll post pics of my loot when I get it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...congrats on your two wins...and I haven't even thought about summer plans...but I'm sure my DS will talk my ear off from Dawn till Dusk! =)

    ReplyDelete