Friday, July 29, 2011

Bucket list

I don't have one. Is that abnormal? To not have goals? I have little goals, like saving money or finishing this quilt. But big goals? Not really. I'm pretty much where I've always wanted to be in life. I have a job I like, a husband and child I love. God has blessed us with any material need we have. I'm good. I've never wanted to own my own business or see the Grand Canyon or . . . I dunno. I'm good. I'd like to go to Washington D.C. eventually, but I figure there will be an academic trip somewhere along Gracie's school career that we can all go on together. Same deal with Europe. Maybe go on another cruise if we can afford it, eventually. I figure eventually I'll get tired of being in the classroom and move up or out, but I don't have any definite plans there. Is it lack of ambition or being content in a rut? I'm involved in our church and my ladies group in wonderful ways. Really, truly blessed. And happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment