Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quilt blocks

The center and the rectangles are from the fat quarters I won. The little squares are from a pair of G's shorts.

The middle square the little squares are from fat quarters. The rectangles are from G's shirts. 
So I hate cutting fabric. If I were just using the fat quarters, it might not be so bad, but I wanted to combine some techniques and it's taking more time and effort. I'm taking some of G's old shirts and dresses and recycling the fabric for the block pieces.  I think these turned out well. 

The middle square and the little squares are from one of G's shirts. The rectangles are from fat quarters.

The middle square is from one of G's  shirts. The little squares are from a pair of shorts. The rectangles are from fat quarters. 

The middle square and little squares are from fat quarters and the rectangles are from an old pair of my shorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment