Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crochet project


I found this free pattern at Hobby Lobby and thought I would make it my long term crochet project. You know, the one you take in the car, in the waiting room, while the child is playing. Mine won't look as cool because I'm not using variegated yarn, but I think it will be pretty. I've only done 3 of the swirls so far, and I'm not sure about those. I'm just not a good counter. I think that will get better with practice. I found a wine glass charm to use as a place holder, but I think that's going to get stuck too much to be easy to use. I may have to use a mateless earring. I'll make as many red swirls as I have yarn for, then use either black or white for the other ones, then one color for the edges. We'll see. It's a work in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment