Sunday, July 31, 2011

Heartsy

Heartsy - Exclusive deals on fabulous handmade designer items at members-only prices.
I found this website called Heartsy. The link is here and I'll get points if others sign up to. I was wary about it. It's kind of like Groupon from etsy shops. I completely salute people who sell things at etsy. Generally I think things are overpriced for what they are, plus shipping. I've done a lot of window shopping there, but haven't bought much. Until now. With Heartsy, you buy a voucher and get more money to spend in the shop. And if you pay $8/month to be a VIP, you get $10 more than that. I went ahead with the VIP for my second purchase. It's just too good a deal to pass up. The voucher covers shipping and everything. Generally I spend $9 and get $30 in the shops. So far I've bought stationary, soaps, candles, a zippered pouch and wristlet and a cell phone cover. The cell phone cover is for myself and it's really great. The other things are going to be gifts, along with some handmade stuff that I did actually hand make. (I've got to get those zippers down :() Anyway. I think it's a good deal and I've had good experiences so far with the site. There's a variety of different things each day. I think I'm going to post it to my facebook, but I hate to spam :(  Anyhow.    

No comments:

Post a Comment